<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35274165?origin\x3dhttp://doedoeland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 28
i cried out to Him, and He told me 'be still; do not worry--for I have overcome the world.'


I cry out to You;
Save me, and I will keep Your testimonies.
I rise before the dawning of the morning,
and cry for help;
I hope in Your word.
[Psalm 119:146-147]


Be still, and know that I am God
[Psalm 46:10a]


"These things I have spoken to you,
that in Me you may have peace.
In the world you will have tribulation;
but be of good cheer,
I have overcome the world."
[John 16:33]

0. oOo



closet
|06/06|
|07/06|
|08/06|
|09/06|
|10/06|
|11/06|
|12/06|
|01/07|
|02/07|
|03/07|
|04/07|
|05/07|
|06/07|
|09/07|